Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Today I am an ENTP (extroverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, perceiving). Some months ago I did a similar Myers Briggs test and were INTJ (Introverted, , , Judging). I like the change =) This year has been a continue renewal process and I definitely wanted to be more perceiving than judging. As "proven" by the fact that before doing it for the first time I diagnosed myself an INTP. The change from I to E isn't a surprise for many even when I was one of the last persons to notice it.

Another good thing that happened to me today is discovering that people had come to see me as a hakunamatata guy, and that's great =) That's one of the good thing I almost forgot, because of my new compromise with the world.

This night looks more than fine, I almost can imagine myself in the middle of a wood, scrying the stars. Time to lunch with pollo... See I mention you... jaja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home