Saturday, April 15, 2006

I didn't went to Manzas, yet I don't regret. Why? Because that made me stay and see my family who came to visit us. There are several remarks I want to write, hope I can remember them. A sure thing is that, having family living around is quite an experience. I mean those times when we are so many under a roof that to go to the kitchen you have to avoid stepping over someone. Yes, 1 bathroom for all of us is a nightmare, but has a certain charm. And packing people inside Lucy, that's also fun.
Anyway, I'm not sure if I had say it before, but about 2 months ago my mother-grandma lives with us. However she is very solitaire. Her people-skill is mainly intimidation. She likes to think she don't need you. The truth is that at her age, with her health that's beyond her. :( However she is still solitaire.
Not this time though. As my family wanted she to be comfortable, we went to other parts of the house, trying to make no noise... That brought the effect that she wanted to attract attention, lots of it. People say age is a bell, that you act like a kid, then you grow up, and then you return... That's probably right.
... Ok here's the shameful part... this entry took soooo longo to write that I have forgot what I wanted to say here... sorry... I guess this could never see the light, but what's the point, better this than nothing.
Just a reminder for me, when you grow old, please please please... be mysterious. That seems to be the better road. Unless you suddenly become the kind of elder who is beyond time. Classy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home