Saturday, June 19, 2004

Lucy is hurt. I feel so devastated, that's the problem when one humanize a car... No person got hurt, only my pride. I don't think it was my fault, yet I'm not sure. And as Allan said, if you don't know it's most probably yours... Bad things occur all the time, and people like me enough to tell me how to fix this mess. Yet, I couldn't tell them that I can't do what they wanted. Everyone proposed a simple white lie to say to the insurance people. I even think that the insurance people will tell me the same :S However I know that I will be responsible, and true to my way.

Is it worth the extra time, money? No one is gonna get hurt by this lie... You do remember that you are like -200 pesos low? 3 thousand is the estimate... The answer is still, I won't.

I didn't wake on time, unusual errors made 4 hours a waste to 4 people, I didn't breakfasted. This is almost like in CYS, "one less bad day in my life".

I wonder if I'll go to mazatlan :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home