Friday, August 12, 2005

A small anecdote that occured yesterday. While driving to the office, suddenly heard a bunch of police sirens. As usual my curiosity arose, and start looking to all places, where could this sound come from? Traffic was very light. Indeed I slowed down, just to continue my search, opposed to running as usual, jeje. And then, two bridges after, I see a detent. Cops were ticketing cars that drove with excessive velocitiy. :) The wierd thing is that while I continued my march, I didn't see one police car in that place. Strange.

I should write something fancy for my 200th post... Que será será

4 Comments:

Blogger Guillermo said...

This post was made by Jaime's request, and yesterday I also got a task to do from him. Here it is, for whomever wants to read it.

*Caution* May be a bit corny for your taste.

Thanks list
-Por poder admirar los cielos
-For there's no rush in my life
-For day dreams coming true
-For the free lunches
-For the laugh I get from Mass, the sandness of a pointless death of an stranger, the fear of being stale, the joy of running, the shame of almost there, the peace of knowing who am I, the thrive to achieve, the will
-Por las veces que veo lo que los demás no y me callo
-Por el asombro que me provoca ver una planta
-Por preguntón
-Por las ironías de la vida
-Por un archivo oculto
-Por la mente que corta y la lengua que esculpe
-Por los sueños raros que no entendí

11:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations.

You finished the task that I ask you to do.
I will think about the next one.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Escribe mas seguido C3PO, tu blog es interesante... no como el de Julio, parece novela de Corin Tellado.

jaja, tambien es bueno.

2:10 PM  
Blogger darth_julius said...

Jaja, is good for real?.. nahhhhh.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home