Saturday, October 22, 2005

Life had some turnovers. From the minor broken podometer (who had imagined that a small fall of 1 meter at most could surrender it) to my dad's operation, this week has been harsh. Today I feel good, but the days before weren't so magnific. I felt tired most of it. Haven't solved half my issues, but once again I'm optimist. Sorry guys to those whom I wasn't so communicative. Not much to tell. Do have a myriad of things to think about, on the other hand, I'm taking a break on most of them. I mean, am I supposed to take care of everything all the time? Nah, Life will ultimately go on anyway.

ps. thanks monge for offering to go with me to the hospital.

I'm looking forward to Sunday's experience, trying to forgive another one and reading an excellent book which is changing me inside out, not so bad a week after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home