Friday, October 07, 2005

Sometimes I rationalize myself claiming to do what I do because someone had to do it. I mean, yesterday I kicked a random car, why? No reason really, I saw it, and knew someone had to kick it. That wheel was to narrow for its own good. An alarm sounded. Anyway, I think that's how I Tao. However, all that comes to naught when my feelings are in the stake.
I know what to do, and I tremble. Yesterday I made a rose, one purpose, give it to her, as a thanks. However once finished I couldn't see any beauty in it, horrendous. Tear it apart, no one should have known about it. Now, you all know me, or you should... Some guys think I never finish things, they err, they don't follow all the thread. Once I will it, I do it in one form or another. So this morning I started all over. This time a thinner orange-white paper.
To tell you the truth I did most of it in the way to the office, so that's probably either the stupidest idea I have had or a witty one. I was driving here all fresh, when I saw the overwhelming traffic blob. The rain caused a couple of semaphores to turn off... Anyway, folding paper in that place is extravagant I admit, but hey I love it.

ps. Yes I did gave this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger darth_julius said...

Give it to who?

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home