Thursday, September 08, 2005

Yesterday I learnt a somewhat surprising fact. I love to get lost =) Yeah, how weird I got twenty five years without knowing that. You see, yesterday while compiling my yet-to-be-completed fix, one previously described, I found myself reading about zodiac signs. And there was that page about Pisces; most of it, I just said "yeah right, that has nothing to do with me" or "as if not everyone is like that" and then there was that lonely sentence "Loves being lost". And it just cracked, it's true, at least for me. Call me simple if you wish, but for me it's delightful recognizing how completely unaware of where do I stand I am =) And then find a way to get home, or just make a map.
I remember that not a long time ago, was with diana, in the south-east part of the city, driving. We had not a clue of where were we. We had to go work. She was a bit stressed by the fact, and started complaining. And when she ended speaking, precisely in that moment, in the radio you could here the phrase "si nos perdemos nada pasarĂ¡" (you know that song from Fobia). I'm sure she didn't hear it, but nonetheless it was a fun situation.
And so, now I'm eager to fully do this. Saturday in the afternoon, that will serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home