Monday, December 05, 2005

First, here's a webcomic worth reading, not for everyone.

Today is ceci's birthday, great joys and the best of the luck! She looked awesome today, her smile glowed with happiness while we sang "Happy Birthday to You". I gave her a small gift. It was a DVD, "Only You", her favorite movie. It was wrapped in a Triden Blueberry package, knew it was her favorite gum. =) I could feel she really loved the detail.

There's not so much to tell, but it feels right. I could talk how surprised she was when we all came to sing, with a pair of cakes. Or the face she did when somebody tried to kiss her. Yet, I guess it's only for me, my memory, that beautiful face of gratitude to me, while we all sang.

Maybe I could try to write down, why she is important... Let's see, I enjoy standing by her side. My childish sense of humor blossoms whenever she is near. I can talk dumb things as which princess is best or deep ones, with the same certain sense of being heard, not judged and appreciated. I have come to trust her secrets no one else have heard, and more important, we have healed me in a way. In the same way, I have cheered her up, and that makes me feel in the right place, the right moment. She is a muse to my creativity, I do things, never done before, thanks to her. And above all, she's weird, as in 8 of pentacles. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger darth_julius said...

"Love is in the air... everywhere I look around"....

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home