Saturday, December 02, 2006

Some friends complained that my blog isn't readable, that they cannot understand it. Dear fellows, I'm sorry. This blog has many reasons for being, and sometimes those objectives go against your readability. I'm not one of those guys who wish to be A-list bloggers. I write here in part to be read, but mostly to bookmark things that I care for. Should I start labeling my entries? "This is a metaphor" "I don't expect to be understood" "General rant, that I'll be more than glad to listen your thoughts"? If you can follow my cryptic messages, and I know some of you can, that is awesome. For the rest of you, I apologize for not highlighting that this space has more than one function. That's why I will keep pumping, now and then, some trash to you, some jewels to me.

ps, This is a general rant, that I'll be more than glad to read your comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger darth_julius said...

Don't do a "Lord Grou".. don't label your entries.. just be you. maybe if is not meant to be understood use a symbol or something O.o... lol. Greetings.. nice posada! :)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home