Saturday, August 23, 2003

With whom shall I be? I mean apart from me, to whom do I need to give loyality. This time I'll center it on work-aspect. There's a say abotu why Smalltalk doesn't have multiple inheritance "Just too complicated". Have I created right now this say... Loyalty is like that, give it to many and you will need priorities; and that's unfair. Another strategy is give it to an ideal, and work from it, to further it. That's my route. That way I can have an easy life. Why do people prefer the other alternative? Then again reality isn't layered, its blendered. (btw, there goes the little desirebly wish of multiple realities well defined). I need to stop this topic to enter a Mage: The Ascension comment. The idea about an intrinsic barrier that separates spirits/physical/dead is good for the game but as basis of a real reality ;) breaks down, but this sould be continued later.

Returning point! =) So people tend to view work depending on their life, what a surprise... And I think it is harmful to divide artificially our lives. But things start to complicate, one starts to strangle oneself in the should be feared web of alliances and foes. World is easier when you tell the world this is how I would work and then you do that. Then you break that web, cause people will find easier to use your procedure than start negociating secret favors. Even more, people realize that it can be worth being like that. You may even become respected for your integrity, and people who also find life easier will subconsciously know that you helped. By the way the word of today is eudaemonist. Which on simple terms means believing that doing the right thing is the must pleasurable thing to do. That one likes to do good because it's fun and one is better as a result of doing it. That's one of the many things I am. (Discovered long ago while surfing the bbs).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home