Monday, December 15, 2003

I so much wish to know another incomprensible language, to write here so many things. But that would defeat the purpose of this blog. So I will write...

Mi espejo se hace pequeño, duele hasta la médula.

This phrase has been going in my head for a while, if you know the meaning contact me. In other news, I feel deep in myself the need for a change, which is a basic instinct. Meaning that this particular urge comes from life. I wish I had a curious enough friend that liked resolving enigmas, so I could stay on my pisces-outfit.

I just noticed that lately, I only return here when I touch deep. That's unfair, for me and for whoever reads this. Life has prove that it is worth living it. Yet, maybe I've fall on the Maya, because I had a wish. I'm not telling about dreams, that's a good thing. I'm telling about a part of myself I'm not full-growing. It's a slice of this guy who has the age of, maybe, 13. I can sure describe with details how it feels and how I get here, but that will not help. That part has to experience to live.

I'm trying hard to better the results. Trying not to repeat what I know has failed, to take some risks, ever greater than the last. And all this seems so rational that I'm sick of it. How do I know it's not hard enough? Maybe by the net sums. Enough of this mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home