Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm tired, well, below the waist... I did it 10Km in 70 minutes, this is not the end though :) On a side note, running has the disadvantage of sweating like never before, being extra-sensitive in specific regions (yes, safety belts aren't so nice :P) and having my stomach smashed. Yet, there's one bright thing, there was no monkey mind jumping around yesterday. =)

Also for the record, Wednesday I almost crashed, not my fault. One taxicab stopped in improvisto, and caused a chevy and then an astra to crash... I avoided it, but it was so fast that all happened before I had time to think. I was still with "Shit, I'm gonna hit it" when I was already way a head of the accident, jeje.

p.s. I came across Benedetti's "No te salves", wow.

1 Comments:

Blogger darth_julius said...

Be careful with wet floor try to drive more slow...

Is common to have accidents in this season of the year.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home