Friday, July 01, 2005

Not so much to share, just a question in my mind. Yesterday I went to my "círculo de lectura" and discussed a bit about everything. However in one moment someone asked a very good question: "Why are you so distinct of the others? Why don't you act similar to your mom, dad, or anyone in the family?" And the answer is, I don't know. I'm just different than anyone I have ever met. I don't judge my intelligence as the key point, as someone in the circle proposed... I do things different, many times because the hard path is the interesting one... maybe is that I make so much questions, and I'm curious, but then again what makes a person more curious than other? I think it would be based in how much it can perceive and how much it can get from it... I believe myself good enough in both attributes... Somewhen another good query arose, "what's your motor?" It wasn't directed to me, but the answer is, optimism. You know, everybody has dreams, most want them hard, several fight for them, few live them, one or two are their dreams. I won't fight or live, I'll be or I am, depends on how much you see.

2 Comments:

Blogger darth_julius said...

Hey Memo, thanks for inviting me to the China Box, but I think the invitation arrived a little late, we were already on a plan. Sorry... now I've to follow an agenda (with anticipation).

12:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me too. But I was busy I that moment. Next time inviting me early. Thank you very much. I truly apreciate that.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home