Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I'm very tired, I came to home 2:30AM... but first I'll tell you a little story... Once upon a time, there was this alba who promised to cook a lemon pay to the narrator... no this won't work out... ok, let's reframe. Yesterday she surprised myself by giving me a delicious dessert =) Why did she did it? No idea. It was a promise made long ago, and we don't even remember how it came to be. So thanks, dankeschön. Namaste. I should think how to return the favor...

Anyway, yesterday I did the two most horrible jobs a guy like me could do. Give free technical service and read Tarot to five girls and a guy. It's excruciating. I don't mean I didn't have fun, but there's something terrible wrong about telling people that they need to do four activities to keep in good shape their computers. I do just one apt-get update. And there's the Tarot thingie, I do think it has a good message to learn, but when people ask "how would my love life go?", again something isn't right. If you see the analogy... Well, I'll return to my daily work, if I can stay awake :)

p.s: ok ok I can think of several worse jobs... it's just a figure of speech, give me a break, jeje

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well you knew that was a dangerous job when you accepted to do it.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home