Saturday, May 28, 2005

Ok so here's my small test to see how geek someone is. It's based on how much he/she gets from certain humour.

Don't try, do it -- Yoda

If he/she smiles try with the next one,

Heisenberg was driving his car when he gets pulled over. The cop walks up to him and asks "excuse me sir, do you know how fast you were going?"
To which Heisenberg replied "No, but I know where I am."

Most won't pass up to this level but if you found someone really good, the ultimate test:

Truth decays into beauty, while beauty soon becomes merely charm.
Charm ends up as strangeness, and even that doesn't last, but up and down are forever.

I bet I don't have more than one friend who can get it. I'll give pollo a 30% probability and allan a 25%.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i smiled :)

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home