Thursday, May 12, 2005

As time has went, people have realized the enormous spectrum that blogs can be. I, myself, haven't read so many, but they tend to have a certain shape. Some of them want to whine, others to show how great their life is, some want to tell a story and some just to entertain. Mine is just my life, trying to put the bright and dark memorable events. (I must resist the strong urge to point which blog is which ;) Anyway, it is still strange to know that some guys do read me.

In other news, yesterday I changed a wheel on Günter's car. It felt good, dirty hands, almost no light, a broken mechanical cat, me just aiding a friend. It's nice to be there.

2 Comments:

Blogger darth_julius said...

Let me guess, the whinning one is Jaime's, entertaining, probably mine and yorch's, and maybe yours. And the one that shows how great their life is is Padilla's. The purpose of mine is not to whine, that's why I don't like to post sad things.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Guillermo. I am glad that you often update your blog.

And Julio about you said:

"The purpose of mine is not to whine, that's why I don't like to post sad things..."

But Julio, you are posting sad things. Depression, sleep problems, love problems, your favorite soccer team losing and MTG are common subjects in your blog. And I think that you whine in you blog.

And you said: “And the one that shows how great their life is Padilla's”. Padilla is a human being and he has problems too. The difference is that he works with positive vibes and try to change his life in a positive way. And he posted sad things too. I think that you only are counting the good post because he is writing happy things thanks to Wend and his friends.
You aren't optimistic. The last advice that you give me in my blog wasn’t optimistic in essence. But Julio, you can change your life if you want. Try to think that every day is special because you are alive.

About my blog you can think whatever you want. I don't care. But after I read your comment I know that you didn't read all my post.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home