Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm sick! I'm sick of not being brave enough, or too dumb. I bloat with how much auto sabotage I have done. I want to say "I'M DONE WITH FRIENDSHIPS THAT ARE ONE WAY!!!" Anyone reading, if you don't want to be with me, don't, that simple! Don't invent excuses, if you rather be with others, do so, just don't waste my time, my life, my feelings!!

I'm a rational guy, I understand one incident, two, but when it is a pattern, don't cheat yourself and I'll be responsible if I fall again for the same trick, but then, don't call it friendship, it isn't.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

1 Comments:

Blogger darth_julius said...

Sorry, I had a date, I swear it was true...it was not a excuse.. you know if my life was just "normal" I would be with you watching movies at David's apartment..

*Cheers.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home