Thursday, June 16, 2005

Have you ever knew that a movie will be crap, and yet seen it? Of course most would say yes, I would normally say no. (Yes I do see how it doesn't make that much sense to ask if ever and said that sometimes the answer is no ;) just let me explain...) I have this top:
So how can most movies ever compete? Well, I tend to just not grade movies and avoid craps. However sometimes you agree to see "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" because she wants to see it. So be it. Now ask me, did you enjoy it? Sure =) It was a real fun movie. (In this way I can keep saying that I don't watch crap ;) I know that have I seen it with almost any other person I wouldn't have laughed that easy. I like that kind of friendship when feeling silly is completely natural. Yesterday we agreed that she has magic, if you ask me pooka.

1 Comments:

Blogger darth_julius said...

Go and see "The longest Yard" (Golpe Bajo) with Adam Sandler, is very very hilarious.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home