Friday, December 09, 2005

As my nick suggest, I think the line between acceptance and will, is really the hard path of life. Knowing the right notch to turn up the music. On one side of the cliff, I got some jewels as showing her Notre dame, pretending to be fish-lifters, or petting number 3 to grow into a happy 4... How ridicuously absurd is that? Don't know, but they were great moments. On the other, it the simple truth she is by far interested in me. So we can spend great memories, things I don't think anyone besides she and me would enjoy... But that's it. Do I accept the deal? There's magic, but no chemistry maybe... I don't get that kind of chemistry...

Somewhere in "God's Debris" it says, that men judge people by what they do for him, while women by what they sacrifice. In other words, for a man it's more important what one does, while a woman values what one stops doing. Even fierros has said, men expect their partner to not change with time, while women the opposite, and both are wrong to judge that way. In the same vein, it says that we should learn, not form the mistakes a person makes, but by how (s)he reacts. Padilla, if you read this blog, read it. Food for my no-thought.

Future says, I'll be a pirate =D and I'm not going to work for some days, yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home