Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Welcome to memo's seventh season. At least that's how I see it. Allan with good foresight has pointed me how in truth it starts the next year, so this must be a flashback. Or foreshadow. This already feels like another chapter in my life. Besides my change, there are big things going on with many of my friends. The cast is shrinking and changing. We must have really good ratings, cause guest actors are all over the place. Last two season where mostly the same cast, except for the great immersion of girls and girls. Think the fans wanted to see a more mature everyday man. Well you won't be disappointed by next year season. Maybe I'm over the top of myself but I feel clarity beyond my normal stance. I love everyday more who I'm being/becoming.

Merry days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home