Friday, June 08, 2007

My voucher hasn't arrived, therefore I'll need to wait until maybe August. For those of you who don't know, I will have a Java certificate. Let me tell you, it's fun and at the same time depressing. I studied a bit, specially the generics, new collections and autoboxing stuff of java 5. I had never used those things before, so I had to learn it. The more I study java, the more I love ruby!! How stupid is autobox? Ugly design. Separating primitives from objects was/is one of the troubles with java. Autoboxing is the answer to a problem they could have avoided from the start. If only anyone had ever knew about Smalltalk... Anyway, it's scary to think how java is the new C++, and jvm the new asm. I should lear a bit more about Xruby...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home