Sunday, June 03, 2007

My brother lives in Canada. Life has certainly changed. I miss him, it's true. Yet, I feel I have more space. Less troubles in life. Sounds like a good thing, isn't? My parents are very sad, but deep down both know it's for the best. I still think, it was fool to go without papers, but it's his life. So in other words, the change is both invisible and primordial. The dynamics in the family are changing fast, so I have yet to realize all the impacts.

Karina got furious after I told her that I gave ride to a complete stranger. That raises the question, is it a good life to be fearful of strangers? Or is it stupid to take risk that's impossible to assess? I know there are no definite answers, but if I had to dwell in one side of the fence, I choose hakuna matata :D

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger darth_julius said...

I would be furious too. Specially if the stranger was a gorgeous woman at midnight and she wasn't asking for a ride at all.. lol

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home