Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm sculpting and I'm so happy about it. It's a new phase for me. For years I thought writing would be my only artistic showcase... I'm not good but who cares. Here are some photos of my 4 kids :p Don't ask for the purple hippopotamus, that was for Karina (my #3). Without further ado:
Maybe some explication of the journey. The tooth happenede because I needed something "easy" to understand the program I'm using (sculptris). I needed something I wouldn't get distracted by. The fish was the second simplest thing where I would try the painting option. Wippo was for Karina, something nice and simple to do. Mario was homework from daniel ruiz. My first face! The bust again is homework. First time without symmetry... So what's next? Faces and faces until they look like the photo :p or maybe a human body... One day I want to be able to sculp someone by memory. Anyway, it's fun to be here :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home