Saturday, February 19, 2005

This happened several days ago, but I want to keep a record here about that event. I discovered a person who doesn't like to walk bare-foot over the grass!! I know that to many this would sound as weird, and at the same time as odd. Weird, because most of us like it and odd, because what's the matter with it, shouldn't be big deal. As Monge told me, why is it important to you if I like chocolate ice cream or not? But here's the truth. That simple activity is for me so primordial that it makes me see you different. I asked Padilla, what would you do if you discovered that your girlfriend didn't like it? He was amazed. My answer is that I don't think I could like a woman who doesn't like it, that serious I am.

The good news is that I queried most of my friends and none other popped out to be of that kind. I felt pretty triste when I discovered about that person. I prefer not to reveal the name, out of sadness. I can't just imagine a good reason why not to like it. That person called me a dreamer for thinking that walking on grass has anything peculiar or important :S Come on Life! There are so few things that are intrinsically good and yet people are blind to them. One day I'll try to make her walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home