Thursday, November 25, 2004

Tuesday we had Allan's party, the so expected visitor didn't came, and even though it started somewhat slow,it quickly became a great night. The actors of this comedy were Alba, Cristian, Padilla, Allan and myself. The first act was the development of the situation, getting to know a bit about each, of great impact was the dynamic between Alba and Cristian. In these scene Allan and I were almost prop. Cuban music set the background, and before we knew we ate tamales, made tang with lemonade and I learnt how to prepare spaghetti. Some time ago, diana told me how trivial it was, she was right. Alba teach us how to cook garlic bread. Again, so simple and so delicious. My tongue is quickly becoming a fan of good food.

When the dinner ended, I by then were assured that no one else would come. So I was kind of bored, so I read a bit about Mafalda, it's aging you know... But then a turnover happened, act two. Somehow I asked Cristian if he wanted a Tarot read from Allan. Here the characters change and gain depth. Allan was glad to use his new dimmers, sure the mood changed. Cristian got two questions, and so do Alba, and so do me. I think they weren't used to them or something, because after a general read, both went very pensative. When Allan read me the Tree of Life, there were no surprises. It has been so long my goal, that I think every vector force is by now pointing to the same side... And yet I'm in a swamp. One more tower is necessary to crush. Each time Allan read the cards, Cristian and Alba went deeper in their mind, until Cristian revealed his self. He's the kind of person everyone enjoys to hang with. And there I had the chance to know a bit better. Two or three truths were said in this act, and I think maybe only Allan also catch them. In the middle of this breeze, Alba prepared a chocolate so good, that I remembered my grandma. That night I also get it, how much I'm tired of my soberbia.

Third act, the closure. Padilla arrived, and the mood so fast changed, that maybe only I took conscious notice. Sex became the theme, were once was about personal demons and stars, now underage, threesome, kinky and so were the vocabulary. It was great to see him, the night became merrier. And there was even an extra layer added to this show. Imagine a reunion, where people play who-am-I-going-to-marry card games, while in the background a debate about the nature of hate... I'm very pleased of that mixture, and part of its charm is the ephemerae of it. My opinion is that the act of hating, is just a misunderstanding of the universe, but hey, I believe that every problem is of interpretation. It has the corollary that hate is a problem, which I'm not so certain...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes I ask myself if this blogs is going to be updated. Sometimes I wish that it will be soon. I expect that you are fine and give us some news soon.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home