Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Yesterday Sunday, I took it slow on what to do about my day. I couldn't contact someone, and the truth is that what I wanted of that day was very passive, maybe not so enjoyable for friends to hang. So I came up with this plan, go to the Metropolitan park and make myself write. You see, for a long time I have desired to make time to just write. The best way to be a writer is to write, isn't it?

I made my mind maybe a bit too late, because I came just a few minutes before the sunset. I enjoy a lot that place. A couple of days before I saw in the map how big that park is. That moment a seed was planted in my mind. In the road I heard a couple of good song, which as always I didn't knew the name. (Good thing I had a pen and paper, so I wrote down the lyric and there's google).

There was an almost invisible fog, I walked to what got my attention, a huge tree phallus. I'm not kidding, just a probably dead trunk with zero branches, about 5 meters tall meter and half of diameter, wrapped in ivy.

[This entry has been a draft for so long, that I just lost interest in writing more about it]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home