Sunday, December 18, 2005

Saturday was an unorthodox day. In the morning I was welcomed to msn by mariana telling me, I would ate with her, at chillis, in the centro magno. Thanks for the notice. Didn't want to right away ask her why of all this, so I just continued with normal chat. Then I received a cryptic msg from padilla, "hey memo". Tried to phone him. As a result I discovered that I have forgotten ivonne's graduation (padilla was there...). The day before, I agreed to assist to ivonne's Mass in her graduation's honor. So the day progressed more or less as planned. I should be with mariana, then ivonne, and was certain padilla would show up at the end of the trip...
There's something great about not knowing why one gets a free lunch that makes me smile. We had a great conversation. Mostly, about that strange concept of family we have/had. I like when friendships develop into "you know I care for you. So listen, you are acting as an ass with him/her." And it's really good when that feedback is both ways.
Then we hurried to leave her in her home, and I ran to church. Have seen several of them, and this one felt different. Maybe it was just that it had normal altitude ceil, but it gave me the feel "This place isn't falsely preaching how great is the holly God. This is a plain and honest place to be for those inclined to pray." It had three images, one of them I didn't recognize. I spotted her easily once the Eucharist, started. She was the one helping with the plate. Maybe this will sound redundant but she sure was pretty. Her hair had a party, a blast if you ask me. Some were curly, others straight, and so on in every fashionable way... At the end of the event I approached her. Congrats! She introduced me to her parents (it seems her mother already knew me). We joked just for some minutes. There I realized how time does leave a trace. Couldn't believe how young these boys seemed. Parted away.
Then it came the padilla time. He told me to crash on allan's apartment. It was a night set to philosophy, I guess. We pretty much covered every single interesting topic we could. We even resolved how to make the world a better place. As all of us know, no dining philosopher can be happy in a night without a megalomaniac idea, a spoon and fork. The trick is to have 3 very different guys chewing out good ideas, while someone gets the utensils. Ok ok, I prefer to eat with my bare hands...
Anyway, we got us a fabulous project (yes it will conquer the world in due time). I learned a few things, for instance a kind of Japanese soup and a good question to rise. Anyone who has issues against sex, please stop reading. I wonder when will I shout it. I know it will have to wait a bit. So anyway, ask a female friend: "do you mind if I jerk off in your honor?". No big deal. I left the benefits of that question to the reader.
We had tons of ideas and several other minor incidents happened but here's not the place to find that. Arrived at 3, and went sleeping with the gut feeling that whatever happened to make this day happen, was worth it. Next in the list, karaoke night?? and a meeting with my high school pals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home