Saturday, February 21, 2004

This morning I had the intention to get my passport, have some fun time with Yorch and work a bit. None has happened. The car doesn't work, Yorch is working and that machine doesn't have a floppy drive.

I have this issue against writing here. None of my ideas seems right for this place, for now. Maybe some random ideas can help. Clarke (author of childhood ends and 2001) quoted: "If you have a message to tell, send them via FedEx". This, when asked if his books had any meaning behind.

One habit I have is trying to leave every door open. I love to have options. My bookshelf has tons of books I wish to read, that were bought thinking "when I had nothing to do I'll read it". I know how to make small explosives, give RCP, read astrological charts... it really doesn't matter if I ever use that knowledge. My hobby is to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home