Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Am a bit drowsy, haven't slept so much. That's the down side of taking vacations, you get used to them. (That and the immense quantity of work it's collected as by a dike, waiting for your return.) Last Monday, we had our department's posada. It was a well behaved party, food, drink, games and joy in the approbate quantities for a business related meeting... I learned a bit more about Laura, she's very structured, she was the chief host of the party. We made a couple of anecdotes.
We played "chairs". It turns out I'm one of the fastest, that doesn't speak so well of my team, jeje. As usual, one can learn a lot of people by watching how they behave in parties or with a piñata. For instance one teamwork, just didn't tried to blow it, it tempted it as if trying to find the right spot, of course, it moves! So you may imagine how poor strategy it was. Another one, just stroked to the empty space as if waiting that somehow the piñata would show up. Won't say who, but his user starts with am and ends with valdez, jeje. Me? I was knotting la piñata. I missed my knots. Another thing to observe is how people react to the burst of candies. People like me jumps to it without thinking, preying for whatever I can grab and when I feel enough is at my hand; I leave the area. Another teammate crashes over it, making a small bubble of candies. Others wait until the human cloud disperses and gather whatever is left. And of course, there are Autumn People, those who think that playing piñata is for childs... And then there's the aftermath, I just don't eat those candies, the joy is in jumping, not in swallowing. It's ironic how much those A.P. like candies; but, don't ask them to work for them. I guess that proves I don't give a damn about results, just about experiences...

Need to work... next I'll describe all that nonsense toccurredured yesterday Tuesday... I wish I could be in three places at the same time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guillermo said...

In case you wonder, yes, theres was a karaoke in the posada...

11:32 AM  
Blogger Guillermo said...

Indeed. Magic is in the mind of the beholder.

jaxmkk

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home