Saturday, December 31, 2005

One year is about to end, next one will be great, that I know. Last year, I made the promise to open myself to new horizons. The year of Brahma. This year, it was all about growing and enduring. Learning to use what I already have. Vishnu. Next one will be the year of Shiva(the purifier). Next period will be marked by death, by destruction, by oblivion. Shedding of old habits, one could say.

Every time I get really sick, I pass through a rough night. Fever. Nightmares. I know that, so I just let them be, knowing it's the price to pay for a quick recover. For instance this night I dreamed about a song, that was a web, and also a dump of memory. In my dream I knew that to cure myself I needed to unknot it. I watched my soul in the middle of the song. There was that block in a 4 sentence, verse. It had the form of an eye. If I could just get rid of it, all would be good. There I decided that the best way to open an eye, was through the cornea. It was formed by 4 constants 0x00, 0x10, 0x10, 0x11. Needed all my strength to change it back to 0x01, that second value. Once inside the eye, I could see all about me. It wasn't a knot, it was a bubble. Without the error, it flow, raising. Woke up feeling healthy.
When I was inside the bubble I could see strands of me reaching other people, that in turn let me hear more about the song. Maybe that's what happened when you finish Anansi Boys and have too much Conway's life in your mind.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are weird.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Guillermo said...

Yep, haven't completely understood how I went this strange, but yes, without a doubt, haven't met someone like me.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home