Saturday, January 14, 2006

How to start? At 4 o'clock already knew it would be a great day. She confirmed that we were gonna hang out. =) Previous Tuesday I asked her out, we were gonna see Felix, a pal who invited me to a bar at Zapopan. As I had went out so many times with her friends, I thought that I had to repay it. (Well, technicality speaking, they are starting to be mine as well.) Anyway, then there was the doubt. Shall I go to her house that night and then to the place. Or, why not from work start the fun? You can imagine which option I preferred. That's right, we parted from office with no plan to do until ten... Once in the road I asked, where to go? And as destination didn't really mattered, we went to Chapala.* It was a surreal 30 minutes trip. Hanging in the air, planes. Dead little horse at the side. And music, oh music, how strange can luck be to synchronize with talks, with moods... She had only once been there before, and myself was more or less a newbie there. We walked, over the sand, there was a full moon. More than anything else, I could know her more and more. Then a walk to the lighthouse, then through a dark fly-market. At least to me, all seemed new or fresh or classy. We sat in front of the main church, having the moon at the left upper corner all foggy. I cleaned her black shoes from the sand, and then she did the same to mines. More wonderful talk, sometimes dumb, sometimes deep, always fresh, at times sassy. I guess I can't fully describe how it felt, but you can take my word, it was great. Walked a bit more through kioskos and colonial-like buildings. At one point she said it felt great to be there, that she could sense as if we were inside a bubble of time, a vacation from the world. =)
Then we walked to the car, to find I didn't lock it. (Silly me, I am easily distracted, I guess.) There was that topic, about how would I react if Lucy hadn't been there. I said I would feel pretty bad for losing her things. And I meant it. She said that she has problems believing those kind of things I sometimes say. That coming from any other person, that would be unbelievable, but that she trusts me. That maybe I wasn't fully thinking the situation. I've kept thinking, and I guess she may be right. Since I have never been robbed fully, maybe I would crept. Maybe some ideals would shatter, maybe I'ld not be so carefree of material things... Diana and monge, both have told me that my life has been too nice, so maybe that's why I'm still idealist.
Anyway, we arrived to the place, and had a good time. Being sincere, I didn't spend any time interacting with Felix or anyone else... We just heard music, and continue in our channel, our talk. At midnight she decided it was time to leave. She had things to do next day. It was weird to leave so early, have seen it happen to others... I leaved her at her home and without reason we hugged to say goodbye.

*Yes yes, I thanks a friendly couple for the tip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home