Monday, January 16, 2006

What happens when grown-ups and a tumbling are mixed in a party? A hell of laughs, rugged elbows and one or two interesting encounters. :) Yesterday I went to another party, my abdomen hurts. Arrived early to help a bit. Inflated more balloons than ever, felt dizzy at the end. With great pride I can say I topped them all. Then the tumbling arrived. Is it strange when there's a tumbling and there are no kids to see around? Anyway, jumped and jumped, flied once... At lunch time, again ate more than others... And fifteen minutes later, jump, jump, jump. We did a pair of "bolitas" what a blast, even when the tumbling started to deinflate suffocating us. Sorry dulce, didn't want to seat over you... And what a starry night. Before moving forward more, a strange report. Somehow I was the only one they couldn't blow away from the structure... Am I more solid? More stable? Heavier? Am I made of titanium as someone there said? jeje.
Anyway, after the party we went to see, Das Experiment. Great movie, which make one wonders is evil real? Would I act any different? And more important, why she keeps thanking me for things as "watching the movie"?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home