Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Yesterday at night I watched Isabel Madow(sp?), known basically because her body and her work with Brozo. I presume that everyone in México had heard about "La secretaria de Brozo". She has a great body, but I watched and interview with her, so I could know who has behind the facade of sex symbol. I discovered a woman who was teached that the perfect women don't talk. A woman that has lived under the shadow of her beauty. I'm not saying that she is really the philosopher that we expected, just want to tell what I saw. She is accustomed to play with men, with the downside of not being taken serious. On the interview she couldn't answer well, because she was interrupted and because she was afraid of saying nonsense. People can label her a bimbo and I wonder if that's because they want one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home