Saturday, March 08, 2003

I feel drowsy, but before explaining my mental state... yesterday we went to celebrate Julian's birthday, yep at the end, was able to move five ociosos to the hippo's, at Pabellón. It was a difficult task, but pe'i Julian may like it, even if he said different before the event. I'm not the kind of people that thinks that your birthday is special (just like february 14, isn't really special by itself). However, it's useful to remind us of what we care. The talk was excellent, the view, well, I will keep saying it isn't a spring effect what happens. I discovered a little more of Erick, nice guy as I have known for long, but this time we talked and he gave an opinion. Maybe it's wrong to judge opinions (especially when they are against your beliefs), but I have to say "I want to see more of it." Yes, even if you use anime examples, jeje, just a joke...

Today I am at the Tec, inside CITE and before that I was in "Project Adventure". We came as the ACM student chapter. I haven't been there, but I wanted it for long. It reminds me of my boy scout epoch, first and second life. And I'll continue this, on the OSC...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home