Friday, February 02, 2007

Today I found an old journal. I'm nervous. A long time ago I read ceci's diary. Back when she was a little little girl. I knew she was nervous of me reading it. Only had the chance to read 2 pages. Too intimate, I suspect. Now's time to pay back. Have I say I feel thrilled? The pages are very sad indeed. Back when I wasn't ready to accept my Brightness. There you won't see a stable memo. Those were dark moments... And the scary thing is that I've forgot almost all. Don't even remember when I wrote it. As I opened the pages, it flows, emotions, tons of them. Many condensed. I remember.

I'm so happy of reading it! How life has gone from that low... I wish I could say to that sad memo, don't worry you'll turn alright. The seeds of your Bright future are there. I see I continue to struggle with many weaknesses. That's fine. I'm hopeful now! :D Or was it ever?

Just a detail, I want to thank some guys. I didn't remember it that way. Yet I wrote, "Julio, javier[jaggy], jorge[yorch] and james are a bliss. They show me the kind of friends I can have." Guys, maybe I don't say it much, but all of you gave me hope for different reasons. Gracias.

It's always good to see yourself through the glass of time. =) Life's good.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home